The Little Sunshine Rewards Program is here!
Be rewarded while you shop with our new rewards program. Earn points while you shop and save on future purchases - every $1 spent = 1 point.
Sign up by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of the screen, and points will be automaticaally added to your account. You'll receive 50 points just for signing up!
How to earn points:
- create a rewards account to earn 50 points.
- make a purchase - for every $1 spent you will receive 1 point.
- leave a product review - each review will earn you 50 points.
- receive bonus points when it's your birthday!
How to redeem points:
Log into your account to check your balance and click 'redeem rewards' when you wish to redeem. You will be issued with a code to enter at checkout.
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list so that you don't miss out on our DOUBLE POINTS offers!
Other important things to note:
- Accounts cannot be combined or transferred in any way.
- If you have not logged in to your account we unfortunately can not add points after the sale has gone through.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the program as we see fit, please note the program is new so changes may occur.
- Shipping costs are excluded from the program.
What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the Earn Points tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called Redeem Points. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
- Pending: These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
- Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details.